StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: SFOR), creators of out-of-band authentication and anti-keylogging keystroke encryption, today announced MobileTrust™, a security solution for Enterprise and consumer mobile users.
IPhones, iPads, Smartphones and tablets are now being used to augment the corporate desktop computer. In this new role, the mobile device has become a focal point for the hacker looking to breach the corporate network, therefore protecting these mobile devices is critical for the entire enterprise.
MobileTrust provides Apple and Android users with important security features to protect user credentials, passwords, online transactions and access to corporate networks. MobileTrust includes a password vault, strong password generator, OATH compliant soft tokens, an encrypted database and the first ever keystroke encryption technology for the mobile marketplace.
- Keystroke Encryption encrypts all data typed into the on-screen keyboard, protecting user credentials and online transactions from mobile keylogging malware.
- Password vault stores all passwords for internal networks and external cloud services in an encrypted database that enables corporate users to securely login to any website or VPN directly from within the MobileTrust application.
- Strong password generator enables users to create and store hard-to-crack passwords. This is especially important since most users use easy-to-guess passwords.
- Provides two-factor authentication for login access to internal or external sites that comply with the OATH standard. This eliminates the need of using expensive physical token solutions.
- The CryptoColor® visual verification feature highlights browser text fields showing the user that their data is being encrypted.
- An employee can store notes and other proprietary data securely in the encrypted database.
“Keyloggers have been one of the biggest unresolved security problems in the desktop world, and already they have infested the mobile marketplace,” says George Waller, EVP of StrikeForce. “The ‘same ole’ solutions that are failing the desktop world just don’t work for the mobile device, which is why we created the MobileTrust security bundle. It includes six of the most powerful must-have security features that every enterprise mobile user or consumer needs to be secure, including mitigating the threat of keyloggers.”
StrikeForce has integrated key features from its award-winning technologies together to create MobileTrust. The Keystroke encryption technology comes from the company’s GuardedID® product and was redesigned to work on a mobile platform. GuardedID is currently protecting over 5 million users from keylogging attacks. Authentication and soft token technology was pooled from ProtectID, the world’s first and only patented out-of-band authentication technology. ProtectID is used by many household names in banking, healthcare, finance, government, education and manufacturing.
StrikeForce is launching and showing the new technology for the first time at MobileCON 2012 (booth #1046) in San Diego, CA on October 9-11, and SC Congress New York (booth #300) on October 11.